Why Join the Swedish Chamber?
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce has an active network of more than 400 companies that represent over 50 different sectors. These range from industries such as, media, marketing, relocation, to banking, financial services and manufacturing industries to name but a few. The variation in size and sectors enables the network to remain dynamic and vibrant.
Being a Member of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK (SCC) is an effective way of establishing new business contacts, building networks and staying informed about Anglo-Swedish business.
The Swedish Chamber is committed to enabling Members to ENGAGE, NETWORK, DISCOVER and CONNECT.
As a Member you receive:
- An exclusive business network. With over 400 corporate members, the SCC is one of the largest foreign Chambers in the UK. The network includes Swedish, as well as international companies, interested in Anglo-Swedish business
- Staff benefits. The SCC offers all staff of Member companies the opportunity to participate in a number of seminars, briefings, luncheons, breakfasts, presentations and social events. The SCC has the most active events calendars of all foreign Chambers in the UK
- Branding opportunities. The SCC offers the possibility to host and/or sponsor events in cooperation with the Chamber. You can also use one of the many marketing tools that the Chamber uses to market your company to a unique and extensive Anglo-Swedish target group. These include publications, website, mail-shots and much more
- Business services and matchmaking. Members gain access to the Business Services Desk, offering matchmaking and market analysis
- Regional networking across the UK. Members gain access to our regional Chapters which aim to improve our services to companies outside London and to maintain a network across the UK, currently based in Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle and Immingham
- A high-quality and active membership. According to a recent Member survey, 96% of the Members would recommend the Swedish Chamber of Commerce to other business contacts. A further, 92% think the Chamber offers services of high quality, with 84% receiving excellent networking opportunities, 54% receiving marketing exposure and 33% receiving sales or business through the network