The Nordic M&A Forum in London will be discussing the year ahead for Nordic cross-border M&A and financing, and brings together stakeholders from across the industry, from banks, asset managers, private equity and advisory firms, from both the City and the Nordics.
Agenda to cover
- The state of the Nordic markets
- The future and scale of opportunity in the Nordics - and keeping up with the U.S.
- The impact of the foreign investment regime
- Are the Nordic currencies killing M&A activity?
- Impact investing
- Nordic consensus model vs. fast paced M&A - a culture clash?
More information will follow.
SCC member Price: £45
Nordic Chamber member price: £45
YP member Price: £45
Non-member Price: £135
Terms & Conditions
Bookings are non-refundable, but at the discretion of the organiser, you can change the name of the person(s) attending. For this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.