Setting up in the UK
Are you ready to take your business abroad? Many Swedish businesses see a successful expansion to the UK as a gateway to the rest of the world. This is probably one of the reasons for the 1,000+ Swedish business already present in the country. Using our local presence and knowledge of the market, we know which steps to take to set up and run a business in the UK.
We can help you with:
- Setting up your business – We provide you with an overview and guide you through the process of setting up and running a business in the UK.
- Registration of your company – It can be daunting to understand the formalities needed to register a business in a foreign country. We take care of the initial paper work and help you with registering your business with Companies House.
- Registering UK address and mail forwarding – When you set up your business, you must have a physical company address in the UK. We help you with registering your address and forward any mail from HMRC and Companies House.
- Book keeping services – We support and help you to choose the right solution for book keeping, invoicing and payments.
- Banking and legal advice - We assist you with finding the right service providers for banking and legal advice.
Get started today
Contact us for a consultation and find out what we can do for you and your business.
Anna Crona, Business Services Manager, email@example.com.