Growth Readiness Programme 2019 - before raising series A round
Are you a start-up company looking for first-hand advice from experienced venture capital investors? Do you want support, guidance and help building a network in the UK to better prepare your business and accelerate growth?
Then apply now to join Growth Readiness Programme hosted by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the U.K in partnership with SUP46. It is a 12 months mentorship programme, including four in-person meet-ups in London to network and get invaluable insights into the U.K. business and funding landscape. At the start of the programme you will be assigned a mentor based on your focus and expected learning outcomes.
- Emma Biasiolo - Investment Associate, Beringea
- Henry Gladwyn - Principal, Omers Ventures
- Hussein Kanji - Analyst, Hoxton Ventures
- Triin Linamagi - Venture Associate, Founders Factory
- William Mercer - Venture Director, Zag
- Sitar Teli - Managing Partner, Connect Ventures
Further mentors to be confirmed shortly.
The meetups will contain:
- Initial discovery: Meet & greet and company pitches
- Fundraising - the landscape: What finance works at which stage?
- Business development, achieving growth: Roundtable discussion on overcoming hurdles, practical knowledge and how to work in partnership, followed by one-on-one sessions with the mentors to discuss specific issues/business challenges to tackle
- What next: How to set up in the UK
SCC members, SUP46 members and alumni: 7500 SEK + VAT / £615 + VAT
Non-members: 15,000 SEK / £1,230 + VAT
Register your interest
Register your interest by filling out the form below.
Do you have any questions? Please contact our Business Service Manager Anna Crona, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosted in partnership with SUP46 and other Swedish accelerators and incubators.