UK Partnerships Manager
Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you a people person and enjoy creating impact and growth? TLC Lions is on a mission to ignite emotion in workplaces through the power of storytelling. TLC Lions HQ is in London and we support organisations globally as well as through TLC Lions USA and TLC Lions France. TLC Lions work with some of the world’s largest organisations including American Express, Warner Brothers, Microsoft, Sony & Deloitte bringing the human element back to the corporate world.
TLC Lions partner with organisations over 12 months to support their Inclusion, Mental Health or Talent Development agendas with one of our three series. Each series shares the real-life stories of our carefully selected Lions (speakers), who are powerful storytellers, through events that are tailored to an organisation’s values and strategy as well as our unique Online Content.
We’re actively looking for a UK Partnerships Manager to grow our client base and service our existing and new customers. You will be focused on new business development and managing inbound requests from customers we support. We go above and beyond for our clients, as we care and want to provide a service that can change lives and company cultures. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships that are genuine and authentic. In true start-up style, you’ll be joining a fast-moving and exciting company where your voice is heard and making an impact is at the core of everything we do. We’re looking for someone who is highly adaptable to our range of clients, organised and cares about making a difference in organisations and the wider world. Someone who has an intrapreneur spirit and above all is trustworthy and passionate about our cause.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Growing the new business pipeline and actively seeking new industries and organisations to support
- Managing all client requests and translating their needs into action
- Holding client calls, meetings and follow up discussions with newly onboarded organisations
- Creating bespoke client proposals post meetings to turn their needs into a 12 month strategic plan of support
- Maintaining close client relationships for repeat work
- Ownership of the CRM system and leveraging our existing global network to nurture new sales opportunities
- Working alongside our US and France Director to identify new opportunities to support companies globally
- Proven and demonstrable experience in B2B sales and business development
- Highly adaptive, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic — able to turn ideas into action
- Extremely competent in juggling several tasks at once and ruthlessly prioritising according to the company’s needs
- Efficient with limited resources
- Confident and experienced with managing up
- Receptive to feedback delivered in real-time
- Excited by, rather than repelled by, high levels of ambiguity and open-ended challenges
- Can create and deliver effective, compelling proposals and concise, clear emails
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Application – UK Partnerships Manager
Please note you must have the right to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position.