Senior Sales Development Representative
Fidel is working to build a world where power and control of data shifts back to its creator - the consumer. Fidel enables developers to access real-time card payment data through a single API and build their application on top of the payments infrastructure from the three major card networks (Visa, Amex and Mastercard). This allows our customers to supercharge innovation and drive value back to consumers quickly and affordably. Our customers currently include global businesses such as Klarna, Avios and Royal Bank of Canada. Fidel is currently seeking to employ a Senior Sales Development Representative to join the team at its UK office in London.
We recently closed our Series A round, raising $18mn from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. We currently have offices in London, Lisbon and Toronto - and we're only getting started. To achieve our next growth targets, we are now building our Growth team and hiring for an experienced Senior Sales Development Representative to help setting up a scalable SDR function.
Who are you?
You are an SDR expert - you have worked in a Sales Representative role at a high growth environment, and you have trained up and / or managed other SDRs. You are process driven with a great commercial acumen. You are interested in Fintech companies and enjoy connecting with industry experts. You love being part of a passionate and growing team, and you thrive when you have a full ownership of your work. Being part of an exciting journey with multiple career progression opportunities excites you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Initiate sales opportunities both inbound and outbound through;
- building company lists, hunting for qualified prospects, reaching out to them via email, LinkedIn, phone, and setting qualified meetings
- Qualify and manage Fidel’s marketing generated leads
- Collaborate with the sales team members to move prospects through the sales funnel
- As the SDR expert you will mentor and train other team members
- Plan and exceed your individual weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Be up to date with the loyalty & payments industry and identify any new opportunities for Fidel
- Keep track and participate any relevant industry events and conferences
You'll have experience in:
Sales: You have 1-3 years of experience working in sales development for high growth technology or SaaS businesses. You have demonstrated success of prospecting into mid-market and enterprise-level companies.
Independent work: You are comfortable (and great at!) organising, structuring and prioritising your own work. We don’t believe in micromanagement, and want you to find the optimal working style.
Team environment: You have experience working as part of a team, and have built healthy relationships with other team members. You understand the concept of ‘we’re in this together’.
Technology: You have curiosity to learn about new tools and innovations in the market, and you are keen to apply your technological abilities in your work.
What you'll get from working with us:
We want to build an environment where you are supported, able to thrive and feel secure even when things get hectic.
- Flexible working - while we want you to work closely with your colleagues, you also have the opportunity to work from home or abroad when you need to
- Unlimited leave
- Vitality health insurance
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 2% of base salary)
- Budget for any software or books you need
At Fidel, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.