Retail Sales Associate
Do you have experience selling luxury goods to high-end customers and delivering unrivalled customer service? Would you like to be part of a premium brand, with a strong heritage and a proud tradition of craftsmanship? Last, but not least, are you a passionate retailer?
Georg Jensen LTD is currently looking for two full-time Sales Associates for our soon to open flagship store on New Bond Street, London. The weekly working hours are 40. The candidate will also be expected to work across our other stores located in the Royal Exchange and Westfield Shepherds Bush, London.
What we offer
We offer a challenging position in a global company with a strong brand and a culture built on a deep and rich heritage of Danish design and craftsmanship. Georg Jensen has a leading market position in the high-end Jewellery market and premium Home Product market with distribution to the best retailers in the market. We strive to protect our strong brand position to ensure our customers continue to be inspired by Georg Jensen products.
We offer a performance related commission, contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and life assurance.
The position as Sales Associate includes working closely with customers to determine needs, answer questions about our products, the design and the designer and recommend the right product for the customer. The role also includes the responsibility to resolve customer complaints and any issues raised by our customers in order to ensure customer satisfaction. You will report to the Store Manager in the store.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensuring professional and unique customer experience
- Focus on agreed deliverables by the Store Manager in order to achieve the required financial results
- Be responsible, together with a team of sales associates, for sales & service; inventory; visual merchandising, and achievement of desired financial results
- Reflect the leading and trend-setting brand in order to delight and surprise the customers
The ideal candidate has the following competences:
- Minimum two years’ experience from a similar position
- Experience with other luxury brands
- Proficient in English, with excellent verbal and written skills
Your profile being
If you possess the abovementioned competencies and are not only motivated by sales and performance, but also are extremely service minded and a team player, then you might our next Sales Associate at Westfield London. Furthermore, we look for a person who matches this profile:
- Proactive, fast learner result oriented, and a self-starter
- Is well groomed, well-spoken and well mannered, while being able to apply luxury behaviour and luxury standards to all activities in the boutique
- Is energetic, enthusiastic and positive
- Is outgoing, hardworking and responsible
Please apply for the role via the following link. Please Submit the application no later than October 31, 2023. We will be performing interviews throughout the process. We look forward to hearing from you.
Georg Jensen is a Danish design house renowned for its timeless Danish aesthetics, superior craftsmanship and visionary collaborations with leading artists and designers. Founded in Copenhagen in 1904 by master silversmith Georg Jensen, the company creates products ranging from jewellery, watches and homeware to silver hollowware and Christmas Collectables.
We pride ourselves on our more than 1.300 highly skilled, service minded and passionate employees, stationed both at our Headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark and throughout our global presence with 10 international subsidiaries, representing close to 100 stores and 2.000 wholesale accounts globally.