Online Marketing Specialist
Who you are
As a person you naturally view the business from the outside-in, allowing decisions as well as ideas to be guided by the end customer. You actively gather information to understand the business landscape and direction of the market. You understand the importance of quickly building fruitful networks inside and outside the organization
About the job
Your responsibilities entail developing, publishing, and editing content to attract potential customers to local website. You will be the main driver of all activities related to our local website and digital channels which are the key tool for lead generation.
- Perform website editorial activities
- Adapt product catalogue to local market needs and drive traffic and improve user interaction
- Provide local expertise for CMS, MA and other digital tools
- Track and analyse key digital metrics
- Responsible for SEO optimisation.
What you know
- Demonstrable experience within the field of SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Knowledge of Web Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Strong excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
About Alfa Laval
With the purpose of accelerating success for our customer, people and planet, Alfa Laval has developed products since 1883. Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling. Our company was founded on a single brilliant invention, and innovation remains at the heart of everything we do. With more than 3700 patents, we provide worldwide solutions in areas that are vital to society both today and for the future.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.