Goodwille provide essential business services to overseas companies looking to enter, grow or scale in the UK. These services include Corporate Governance, Finance, Human Resources, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive, fluent in a Nordic language (preferably Swedish or Norwegian), to join our Marketing and Business Development team.
In joining us you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering an environment in which to accelerate your career in marketing & communications.
- Managing, developing & growing our social media presence
- Writing stories & articles in English for online distribution
- Owning internal communication across the two sites
- Managing the CSR initiative
- Managing & organising webinars, events & seminars, in the UK & internationally
- Proactively growing our network across the UK & Nordic countries
- Promoting Goodwille to fast-growing Nordic businesses looking at entering the UK
- Representing Goodwille at networking events
Although not a prerequisite, anyone that can demonstrate experience working with Photoshop or inDesign, along with experience in graphic design would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate experience working across social media channels, preferably within a B2B organisation.
In addition to your main role as a Marketing Executive you will also be expected to support the close-knit marketing department with varied day-to-day tasks across the marketing mix. Reporting to the Marketing Manager but working day-to-day alongside another Marketing Executive you will be expected to confidently work independently, to manage your time and proactively develop your projects. As you grow in the role there is the opportunity to mould and develop the role into a position you find stimulating.
Perks and benefits:
- Office fruit every week
- Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsburys, Tesco etc) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc) & gyms.
- Office massages twice yearly
- Access to a well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
- Generous social budget, for team lunches, parties or for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: London (currently remote working)
Salary: Depending on experience/skillset
Date: As soon as possible