Marketing Communication Specialist UK & Ireland
Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress. At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
We are looking for a Marketing Communication Specialist UK&I to join our team that uses the market intel available to formulate and run marketing campaigns for products & services that target key customer segments. Also, develops and implements the external and internal local communication plan to increase brand awareness. This role reports into the Head of Marketing.
- Manage, implement, and track local marketing campaigns & events.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies.
- Measure and analyse local communications efforts.
- Coordinate with digital marketing roles to execute the campaigns.
- Allocate and oversee the annual communications budget and ensure its use is fully maximized, work within the budget and report any overspend.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all channels. Adapt global communication strategy to local needs and priorities.
- Liaison with Divisions & localize the central Divisions campaigns.
- Ownership of internal news pipeline & local content lifecycle on Sharepoint intranet.
- Understand current trends, risks and opportunities in the communication space.
About Alfa Laval
With the purpose of accelerating success for our customer, people and planet, Alfa Laval has developed products since 1883. Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling. Our company was founded on a single brilliant invention, and innovation remains at the heart of everything we do. With more than 3700 patents, we provide worldwide solutions in areas that are vital to society both today and for the future.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.