Corporate Sales Manager - Hotels/Hospitality
Join Our Growing Team
BE AWAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE
About Hästens Beds
Since 1852, Hästens Beds has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftspeople at our factory in Köping, Sweden, have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life. With operations in 35+ countries and over 200 partners in Europe, Asia and America, the small family-owned company has grown into a global producer and retailer of premium beds.
Join us during a time of exciting global expansion! As Corporate Sales Manager, you will be the corporate first point of contact in all matters, having the best solutions in mind. You will contribute to ensure the profit and growth over a specific area or region.
Hästens Corporate offerings are built on business concepts.
You will provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, serve as adviser and support the partners in sales-related questions and concerns.
As Corporate Sales Manager you will identify new sales and together with the Global Corporate Business Manager grow the business. You will be a Hästens ambassador in every possible way and must embody our world-class standard.
You will report to the Global Corporate Business Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure Sales and Growth
- Represent the Hästens Brand
- Identify Improvement for Sales and Training
- Practice “Way of Working”
Ensure Sales and Growth
- Generate new leads: identify new potential sales and corporate customers by excellent customer support.
- Work with activities according to business action plans.
- Provide data and guides to help the business team.
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information.
- Maintain record of sales trends.
Represent the Hästens Brand
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with corporate customers.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and feature launches.
- Communicate new products, service opportunities, special developments and information.
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
Identify Improvements for Sales and Training
- Responsible for identifying bottlenecks in the sales process.
- Identify sales skills deficiencies and suggest sales process improvements.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs.
Practice a “Way of Working”
- Follow guidelines, use tools and ensure a structured way of working when it comes to sales, visual merchandising. Respect and keep deadlines and follow up on results.
- Stay up to date with latest sales trend and best practices.
- Act as true professional by representing the Hästens blue-check values; awake, enlightened, empowered, committed, open, business minded, accountable, serving, respectful and loving.
- Positive Mind-Set and High-Energy/Vibrations
- Service-Oriented and autonomous
- High standard of cultures and values
- Adaptable to rapid change and priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Curiosity for learning
- True team-player
- Strong Communication and follow-up
- Ability to work in a fast pace enviroment
Experience and Requirements
- University degree in Finance/Economics
- Proven successful experience from a hotel business is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems, Salesforce a big plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, budgeting and proven ability to plan
- 3+ years’ experience working in a sales-driven environment
- Market knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to travel (approximately 50%) throughout Sweden, to-and-from Köping, and other territories
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Exemplify a positive, calm, and professional demeanour
- Able to meet sales goals with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Possess strong motivation for making sales, adaptive, and flexible to new “ways of working”
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills
- Exemplary behaviour according to Hästens Blue-check values and culture
- Team-player who is both self-motivated and able to motivate colleagues
- Technically/database savvy
Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Compensation & Benefits
Featured Benefits: We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits program