Business Development Manager
Fidel is working to build a world where power and control of data shifts back to its creator - the consumer. Fidel enables developers to access real-time card payment data through a single API and build their application on top of the payments infrastructure from the three major card networks (Visa, Amex and Mastercard. This allows our customers to supercharge innovation and drive value back to consumers quickly and affordably. Our customers currently include global businesses such as British Airways, Klarna, Avios and Royal Bank of Canada.
We recently closed their Series A round, raising $18mn from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. Fidel currently have offices in London, Lisbon and Toronto - and we're only getting started.
To achieve our next growth targets, we are now hiring for a Business Development Manager to join our growing Sales team in London and help executing Fidel’s Go To Market Strategy.
This is a full cycle sales role where you are entirely owning and running your accounts. You will position Fidel as an indispensable, long-term business partner for our clients, helping them to thrive.
What you’ll be doing:
- New Client Acquisition: Building pipeline and delivering new clients in our target verticals of Financial Services, Technology, Retail and Travel & Entertainment.
- Outbound Sales Strategy: Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets, and develop and execute outbound strategies. Work closely with Marketing and Product to develop new content.
Who are you:
Skills and experience we’re hoping to see highlighted in your CV and application:
- Enterprise SAAS Sales: A strong track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex sales agreements with Fortune 500 level clients in technology, financial services, retail, entertainment and travel.
- Consultative sales approach: Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders. Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level executives.
- Industry knowledge: Experience working with APIs, preferably in the payments industry. Technical curiosity and aptitude to learn and consult with customers about technical aspects of the product.
- Growth mindset: Passionate about not only to exceed your individual targets but excited to play pivotal role in contributing to the growth of Fidel.
We want to build an environment where you are supported, able to thrive and feel secure even when things get hectic. What you'll get from working with us:
- Unlimited leave
- Flexible working - while we want you to be working closely with your colleagues, you also have the opportunity to work from home or abroad when you need to
- Vitality health insurance
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 2% of base salary)
- Budget for any software or books you need
At Fidel, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.