Business Development Executive
AirPlus is seeking to employ a Swedish-speaking Business Development Executive, Inside Sales.
Business Development Executive, Inside Sales
Enjoy-Work, Chiswick Business Park, London
In this Business Development Executive job, you will be joining the sales team with the aim of maintaining the strong growth of the business. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts, where your hard-work, grit and hustle will have a direct impact on revenue. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient as you will be qualifying inbound leads, engaging with prospective clients and developing your pitching style. Reporting to the Head of Inside Sales EMEA, you will also be expected to take charge of your own lead generation campaigns, in order to introduce the innovative solutions that adds tangible value to clients while filling the pipelines for Business Development Managers.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their services
• Handling inbound queries, qualifying and being the first point of contact via email and phone
• Carrying out research into relevant markets and building up your own list of outbound relevant leads
• Managing the lead pipeline/lead generation to ensure consistent prospective leads
• Working with Business Development Manager to book in sales meetings
• Owning email campaigns and LinkedIn research for new business
• Developing your pitch structure – being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
• Any Bachelor’s degree of 2.1 or above (or equivalent)
• Sales experience desirable
• Someone who is highly target-driven and possess a results-orientated work ethic
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• A passion for FinTech or Financial Services Sales
• Grit, determination and a hustle mentality
• A Self-motivated person who thrives in a start-up environment
• A creative mindset and keen to explore innovative ways to bring on new business
What you will get:
• Annual salary 26,500 GBP (negotiable dependent on proven track record in sales)
• Commission of up to 10,000 GBP
• Lufthansa (and partners) 40% flight discounts
• Private healthcare with gym discounts
• Employer-only contributions pension programme
• Travel loan and Corporate discounts
• Life Insurance and Income Protection Scheme
• Social events – Summer and Christmas Parties, Friday drinks, Karaoke nights etc.
• Sports clubs – cycling, football, netball, volleyball, running etc.
If interested, please send CVs directly to Radost Petrova, HR Manager at email@example.com
About AirPlus - https://www.airplus.com
AirPlus International Ltd. is a part of Lufthansa Group. AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.