We are a small, fast-growing, tech focused and fully cloud-based firm of Chartered Accountants in central London with a very international client base. We advise mainly SMEs with Anglo-Swedish connections as well as high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs. We are currently looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our small friendly team. This individual should be motivated and outgoing, have great communication skills, be customer service oriented, and preferable Swedish speaking.
Salary 30,000 – 32,500 per annum
- Year End Accounts. To prepare annual accounts under UK accounting standards (FRS 102).
- CT600. To prepare corporation tax computations and completion of tax returns
- Monthly Reporting. To understand the varying requirements and timescales for a range of clients in producing monthly management accounts.
- Bookkeeping. To proactively be on top of a portfolio of clients and ensure all relevant accounting information is processed on a regular basis into their ledgers.
- To prepare VAT returns following completion of the relevant bookkeeping periods.
- Reconciliations. As part of the bookkeeping and monthly reporting processes be able to fully reconcile balance sheet accounts including bank, accounts receivable/payable, fixed assets, payroll taxes, and intercompany balances.
- Swedish Speaking
- Experienced in XERO
- Experience in App Integration
- Experience with cloud technology
- Good knowledge of all 365 Products
- AAT Qualified or equivalent work experience
Please send cv’s to Patricia Bonn-Auren, email@example.com.