Summer temporary sales role
19 Jun 2019
Veg of Lund is rooted in scientific food innovation research at Lund University. Our challenge was to create the ultimate plant-based drink for a lifestyle where more people are desiring vegetarian options. We are now launching on the UK market and are looking for talented people to join our sales team.
- Summer temporary sales role – 12 weeks.
- To build and drive the image, sales & distribution of MyFoodie within the London launch region ensuring its fit within the emerging UK health & wellness retail market.
- Using their creativity & social media skills to develop innovative solutions to drive local awareness and demand for MyFoodie® allowing us to ultimately win new business - growing our & our customers’ revenues.
Main Accountabilities & responsibilities
- Be a MyFoodie® UK launch founder & gain distribution and sales growth across your London territory
- Be the first point of customer contact, customer sales & queries on a day to day basis to ensure Customer needs are dealt with on a timely and appropriate basis
- Ensuring relevant customer and territory administration (call recording, customer invoicing, POS stocks etc.) is correct, right first time and on time both for customer and MyFoodie ®
- Drive local engagement with the brand through social media & local activities
Skills, knowledge and experience
- A self-motivated individual capable of working independently or as part of a team, and able to demonstrate personal integrity and promote MyFoodie ®
- Strong interest in MyFoodie’s core brand strategy – Health focus, Sustainability, Wellness, Foodie – essential
- Previous direct customer sales experience or brand activation work and delivering quantifiable results is desirable
- Clear understanding of social media usage – core platforms and driving awareness essential
- Confidence and ability to sell concepts & solutions to customers in a time limited environment
- Further Education/University degree in relevant subject (Health/Media/Business) desirable
- Language skills – Swedish desirable
Interested or know someone who would be?
Please send your resume as soon as possible to John Chater, email@example.com, as we are reviewing candidates in the coming weeks.