Associate / Investment Manager – Private equity
02 May 2019
Time Partners, a specialist merchant bank for private capital, is looking for an Associate, with some previous private equity/ private markets investment management experience. We are a small team therefore this role would work across all our business activities but would have particular focus on our investor advisory activity, Time Private Capital. Within this business area, we advise and support investors with their private markets investment programmes. Our clients tend to be family offices and so discretion is particularly important.
Key aspects of this role would include:
- Providing support with clients’ private markets programme management & development
- Sourcing appropriate fund /investment opportunities
- Undertaking due diligence on fund/ investment opportunities including onsite meetings, reviewing investment cash flows & performance track record
- Writing up investment summaries for clients to consider
- General client management including attending meetings; preparing update notes, regular programme reports
- Supporting with the origination of new clients, including outreach, preparation of materials
Previous experience within private equity/private markets is desirable.
- Strong computational skills, including manipulation of excel, power point and word; and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage several tasks and deadlines concurrently
- A self-starter who is equally able to work within a team as well as independently
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.