09 May 2018
Goodwille is recruiting – Office Assistant
Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the kind of professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Legal, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are looking for an Office Assistant who thrives on providing great customer service to join our Front of House team in London. Within your role you will be responsible for:
• Meeting & Greeting visitors
• Post handling & telephone answering
• Meeting room bookings
• Supporting a busy reception area
• Support clients with administrative tasks
• Working with onboarding new clients
• Liaising with suppliers
• Order Handling & Sales Processing
• Supporting departments with adhoc requests
The applicant should be computer literate, have an strong understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word & Excel) and experience working within an administration/reception role. You should be passionate about providing great customer service and be able to confidently work independently to ensure the smooth running of the reception area. In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment for you to work in.
This is your chance to join #teamgoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
• Office fruit every week
• Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco etc) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc) & gyms
• Complimentary phone insurance, as we know how important it is to stay connected
• Access to the well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
• Generous social budget, for team lunches, parties or for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set