11 Apr 2019
We are a fast-growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers in central London with a very international client base. We advise mainly businesses with an Anglo-Swedish connection as well as entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals. We are looking for an individual with experience in UK accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and tax to be the point of contact for a portfolio of business clients.
Job requirements include:
- Manage and supervise a portfolio of business clients.
- Preparation of month end financial statements, reconciliations and bookkeeping using Xero and relevant add on software.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends, prepare profit and loss forecasts and help develop recovery plans to maintain company viability.
- Prepare monthly payroll and submission to HMRC.
- Communicate with Companies House and HMRC.
- Prepare and review VAT returns
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Strong academic records
- Practice experience
- Accounting and tax experience
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language (not essential but an advantage)
Competitive – based on experience
Please send your cover letter/email and CV to: