Are you interested in meeting the next generation of Swedish Life Science tech businesses? At this Meet & Pitch webinar you will have the chance to connect with the brightest up and coming Swedish businesses within life science, biotech and healthtech and to listen to Tony Young, National Clinical Director for Innovation at NHS England.
This event is limited to stakeholders within the Life Science industry.
In collaboration with The Department of International Trade (DIT), the SCC is hosting a two-day Life Science Programme for the most prominent Swedish Life Science businesses. Ten Swedish Life Science tech businesses will have the unique opportunity to participate in a two-day Life Science Tech Programme. Participants will be coached through masterclasses and inspirational speeches by amongst others Tony Young, preparing them to take their businesses to the next level. The programme leads up to their pitches at the Meet & Pitch webinar.
- Welcome, introduction – Department for International Trade (DIT), SCC
- Lessons learned panel with successful entrepreneurs
- Inspirational talks that highlights the differences between UK vs Sweden.
- Legal and operational setting up the business in the UK – Future proofing your business
- Introduction to the day – Department for International Trade (DIT), SCC
- Panel discussion with investors
- Pitching to the group of investors
- Smaller breakout rooms with speed-dating
- Thank you and end of the programme
Are you a business interested in participating in the Life Science Programme? Please contact email@example.com.
Organised by Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK on behalf of Department for International Trade.