Tuesday 16 February and Wednesday 17 February, 9-12 GMT
Are you a Swedish EdTech startup looking to expand to the UK? Or are you an investor interested in meeting the next generation of Swedish EdTech businesses? At this Meet & Pitch webinar you will have the chance to connect with investors and important stakeholders within the educational sector, and some of the brightest EdTech businesses.
This event is limited to stakeholders within the Education Technology sector.
In collaboration with The Department of International Trade (DIT) and the Embassy of Sweden, the SCC is hosting a two-day EdTech Programme for the most prominent Swedish EdTech businesses. We are inviting the brightest, most innovative, and prominent Swedish EdTech businesses to join two half-day virtual training sessions - preparing them to take their business to the next level. 10-12 companies will be selected to be coached through masterclasses, inspirational speeches, speed-dating, and learn how to get the pitch right. We are connecting founders with UK stakeholders within education and EdTech, as well as the UK investment community, for networking, coaching and guidance to understand the market - and to succeed in the UK.
Day 1 Knowledge & Insight Day - Understanding the UK Market
- Welcome, introduction, and housekeeping
- The case for the UK market - presentation by SCC
- Educational system in the UK
- The EdTech Ecosystem in the UK
- Commercial strategy ‘Value based approach’
- Coffee Break
- Panel discussion: Commercial strategy ‘How to enter the UK’ (incl. Q&A)
- Panel discussion: Successful entrepreneurs ‘Succeeding in the UK’ (incl. Q&A)
- Breakout rooms discussions and networking
- Closing remarks and input to day 2 - How to get the pitch right
Day 2 Funding & Growth day
- Introduction to the day and housekeeping by DIT & SCC
- Panel discussion: What are investors looking for and their best advice (incl. Q&A)
- Coffee Break
- Pitching: Meet the future Swedish EdTech businesses, 2-min/company (no slides)
- Smaller breakout rooms with focus on feedback and networking
- Companies meet investors, 2-3 companies/breakout room. Each breakout room 15 min.
- Closing remarks by DIT & SCC
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Organised by Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK on behalf of Department for International Trade.