Are you interested in meeting the next generation of Swedish EdTech businesses? At this Meet & Pitch webinar you will have the chance to connect with the brightest EdTech startups and businesses.
This event is limited to stakeholders within the Education Technology sector.
In collaboration with The Department of International Trade (DIT), the SCC is hosting a two-day EdTech Programme for the most prominent Swedish EdTech businesses. Ten EdTech companies will be coached through masterclasses and inspirational speeches, preparing them to take their business to the next level. The programme leads up to their pitches at the Meet & Pitch webinar.
- Welcome, introduction – Department for International Trade (DIT), SCC
- Experiences from successful entrepreneurs: panel discussion
- Inspirational talks that highlights the differences between UK vs Sweden
- Legal and operational setting up the business in the UK – Future proofing your business
- Introduction to the day – Department for International Trade (DIT), SCC
- Panel discussion with investors
- Pitching to the group of investors
- Feedback from investors
- Smaller breakout rooms with speed-dating
- Thank you and end of programme
Are you a business interested in participating in the EdTech Programme? Please contact email@example.com.
Organised by Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK on behalf of Department for International Trade.