Are you a Swedish Life Science, Medtech or Digital Health company interested in expanding your business to the UK and accessing the NHS (National Health Service), the world’s largest unified healthcare system – but uncertain how to go about it following Brexit?
In partnership with Department for International Trade (DIT) Sweden and Embassy of Sweden, London, UK, the Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK invites Swedish Life Science, Medtech and Digital Health companies to learn about the opportunities and challenges businesses currently face entering the UK. Participants will have the chance to gain valuable insights into the healthcare landscape and listen to Swedish success stories as they share their first-hand experience of doing business in the UK.
- Welcome and introduction by DIT and SCC
- The case for the UK
- Life Science, Medtech & Digital Health trends and insights to the UK market by Tony Young, National Clinical Lead for Innovation, NHS England
- Panel discussion: Introduction to the NHS – The world’s largest unified healthcare organisation with great potential for digital solutions (incl. short Q&A)
- Legal and operational support - future proofing your business
- Panel discussion: Succeeding in the UK - Lessons learned from Swedish success stories (incl. short Q&A)
- Fireside chat - changes in the investment landscape
This event is free and open for all to attend.
Please register for the event by using the booking form. Upon registration, you will be sent information on how to connect to the event.
Organised by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK on behalf of Department for International Trade and Embassy of Sweden, London, UK.