The Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK are inviting the most innovative creative tech and games businesses from Sweden to join two half-day session. 15 companies will be selected to pitch their product at Tech Forum 2022 on 21 September, and on 22 September get the opportunity to take part of masterclasses, get key insights in the British market, the different clusters and connect with investors, publishers and British small-medium sized game studios interested in the potential in Sweden and/or collaborating and partnering with Swedish companies, preparing them for their expansion to the UK.
The participating companies in Ecosystem Exchange: Creative Industries & Games will get the opportunity to take part of Tech Forum and pitch their product in front of the Tech Forum Audience on 21 September. This allows you to get exposure to 200+ stakeholders within the Swedish-British business network, including key stakeholders within games, tech and creative industries.
- Welcome & introduction
- Keynote: The case for the UK
- Keynote: The UK creative and games industries – facts, figures, trends, requirements, support available to get established and grow in the UK
- Workshops: Regional support in the UK, three UK clusters - explore potential partnerships & projects
- Panel discussion: Lessons learned from successful entrepreneurs and businesses
- Workshops: Setting up operationally in the UK - Access to talent, how to be compliant and getting your financials right
- Panel discussion with investors and publishers: What are they looking for and what are their best advice?
- Networking with drinks and nibbles