The SCC strengthens its board with eight new members at the 114th Annual General Meeting
3 June 2021
On June 3, the Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the United Kingdom (SCC) held its 114th Annual General Meeting (AGM), welcoming eight new members to its Board of Directors.
At the meeting, the following candidates were elected to the SCC Board of Directors:
- Katherine Ainley, CEO of Ericsson UK & Ireland
- Dominic Fernandez-Ares, Managing Director, Stena UK
- Linda Griffin, Co-Founder of the European Tech Alliance
- Christer Gruvris, Director of Investor Relations, AstraZeneca
- Viveka Hirdman-Ryrberg, Head of Corporate Communication & Sustainability, Investor AB
- Peter Jelkeby, Country Retail Manager and Chief Sustainability Officer at IKEA UK & Ireland
- Adam Mitton, Deputy Chief Legal Officer, King
- Niclas Neglén, Chief Financial Officer, Klarna
“Today’s appointments are truly a testament to the diversity and strength of the Swedish-British business community. The elected board members are all esteemed and engaged business professionals representing a variety of sectors, complementing the board’s already strong composition," says Jan Olsson, Chairman of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce. "These board members represent employers of ca. 25,000 employees in the UK, which is fantastic. We look forward to working with all of them to continue establishing the Chamber as the ultimate platform for the Swedish-British community.”
The AGM saw Suzanne Bolinder (Consido), Marielle Lindgren (Google) and Lars Olsson (Stena Line) retire as members of the Council.