Country Manager UK
Cure Media helps brands reach measurable results through strategic and data-driven influencer marketing, and is now seeking to employ a Country Manager for the UK market.
We are convinced that people inspire other people. Therefore we work hard to help our customers market their products and services through influencers. In October 2019, for the second year in a row and as the only actor in the Nordic region, we were awarded as Top Influencer Marketing Agencies 2019 by Business of Apps in UK.
We’re growing rapidly and search for someone who is passionate, driven and who wants to be part of our journey to becoming the first choice for brands and influencers in Europe.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work at the forefront of the world’s fastest growing, and one of the most successful, marketing methods.
- Unique space to develop your understanding and knowledge in building business and international expansion.
- The chance to work with strong brands and market-leading tech solutions for influencer marketing. Clients like Puma, Coca-Cola, Glossybox, American Express etc.
- Fast career development and the opportunity to fill a key role in our international expansion.
- Part of an amazing workplace - Build up and scale our London office, and also be able to work from our Stockholm office.
- Process marketing teams in UK and educate them in influencer marketing as well as Cure Media's products and services. Motivate why they should invest a considerable budget in this marketing channel.
- Build a pipeline with relevant client meetings and deals, to reach your individual as well as the company’s goals in UK.
- Spread your and Cure Media's knowledge of influencer marketing through client meetings and LinkedIn.
- Understand a brands marketing goals and in line with their needs develop strategies and activations for influencer marketing in order to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop yourself in marketing, business, and especially influencer marketing.
- Contribute to Cure Media's culture and your colleagues' well-being at work.
- Ultimately responsible for revenue and customer acquisition in UK.
- After a couple of months, together with relevant stakeholders at HQ, recruit and develop a strong UK Sales Team in London.
Are you the one we're looking for?
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Development within Digital Marketing (e.g. paid social, paid search etc.), with proven strong track record.
- Speak and write fluently in English and you’re comfortable with doing business in English. Huge plus if you also are fluent in Swedish.
- We work in an industry under constant development, so you need to be flexible and courage to change.
- You’re brave and you dare to challenge the traditional ways of doing things - both at customers and within our own organization.
- You are focused on results and you like to work hard to reach your goals.
- You have an understanding of marketing in general and you like the digital development.
- Understand the power of influencer marketing.
- Experience in running and close a sales process and you know what to do to gain C-Suite confidence.
- It’s a plus if you have leadership experience.
Perks and benefits:
- Breakfast together every Monday
- Generous health package och training during working hours, e.g. Padel
- MacBook and iPhone
- Competitive salary (plus commission), insurance and pension plan
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Annual conference trip - last time we went to Marbella
- The opportunity to become partner through a stock option program