20 Jul 2017
Membership Manager at the Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce for the UK (SCC) is a nonprofit, modern and vibrant membership organisation focusing on promoting trade between Sweden and the UK. The SCC’s mission is to provide a platform for networking and to be a facilitator for business opportunities through its events, publications and services. The SCC is today the world’s largest Swedish business network abroad, representing every other Swedish-owned business in the UK. Due to the network’s span across over 50 industries and its role in Anglo-Swedish trade, the SCC is activity-focused and offer its Members over 60 events annually. The Chamber have been dedicated to its Members since 1906 and is now looking for you to join the team as a Membership Manager.
• Head the Membership Department and manage Scholars and Interns
• Acting as first point of contact for all 400 Member companies
• Mirror Swedish export to the UK in the SCC membership base
• Recruitment of new Members to achieve growth and meet budget
• Retention of Members through short and long-term member care strategy
• Close collaboration with Events and Comms teams to deliver ROI to Members
• Tailor Member benefit scheme to achieve superior membership offer
• Pro- and retroactively facilitate introductions between Members
• Serve the Members during SCC events as well as attending Member’s events
• Promote Members within the network via the SCC Concierge Service
• Administration of the membership database, budgeting and credit control
• Development and implementation of CRM system
Ideally you have a background in marketing and sales with a proven track record in corporate collaboration and relationship building. You have a passion for “Brand Sweden” and believe in networking as a facilitator for business success. You have a “can-do” and flexible attitude to work and is someone attracted to different industries and sectors. You enjoy working with people, are at ease in public and prosper in a small team environment. You have excellent communications skills, both in English and Swedish, experience from short deadlines and multi-tasking and most importantly; are ready to make the SCC Members your top priority while creating groundbreaking activities for Anglo-Swedish trade.
Is this you?
If so, we would like to receive your application (CV and cover letter) no later than 10 September 2017.
Please email your application to Managing Director, Ulla Nilsson at email@example.com